Sunday, February 7, 2010

How Much Would A Escalade Limo Cost What Can You Tell Me About A Rolls Royce Phantom Limo?

What can you tell me about a Rolls Royce Phantom limo? - how much would a escalade limo cost

On my way to work this morning I saw a Rolls Royce Phantom limousine on the highway. I know that the spirit in a very limited and the cost of hundreds of thousands, so I was surprised to see the limousine. I'm curious if anyone knows how much would it cost the sedan version. If this is a customized version costs even more, or a cheap car can be converted into a limousine (I know, we all see, Hummer, Escalade limousines, etc.)? I saw the car in Glendale, California, 134 E 2nd in the transition Who knows, who have this car?

I know I ask many questions, but I'm curious about this information it can. I have photos and 1 video with my cell phone and upload it and add a link when I get home from work tonight.

1 comment:

katy said...

This indicates the best option

Post a Comment