Monday, February 8, 2010

How Long Can You Be Anorexic And Survive How Long Can An Anorexic Person Survive?

How long can an anorexic person survive? - how long can you be anorexic and survive

A girl of my work is anorexic. She's 5'6'', 100 lbs. She works for hours and vigurously critical of calories you consume. Even taking into account the calories in celery. Just curious, how long you can continue this way until he begins to realize that it consumes? FYI, he did this for about 6 months. Forevor they are?

6 comments:

petshave... said...

18 years fighting and living by the grace GOD.I were so close when I am on this way I death.And also die.2 stroke, kidney failure, bowel obstruction, loss of hair, the digestive system in poor condition, dry skin, bad teeth etc . I made a lot of weight since my return '5 '8 m 113 pounds and hospitalization.I the road to recovery after damage more.But I ' "ve done my body is horrible, and 18, the value of a friend, more reversible.Ur no need to seek advice and support from some kind.I have lost many friends in anorexia and bulimia.Please ask for help.

Cindy said...

maybe u should teel sumwun Wun noo liik family members

Cindy said...

maybe u should teel sumwun Wun noo liik family members

ryan said...

There is calories in celery? There are no calories in celery? From the, what some people believe that celery has negative calories. Although I personally am skeptical about the idea of negative calories. Well, I know how it feels anorexic daughter Umm I would not ignore the advice of fitness and nutrition easy anyway.

goASKali... said...

this is a question on the statistics of the individual should be established.
But bulimia anorexia is the deadliest killing 10% of its vitium. could be the year before they achieve or their family and their friends from your treatment. the sooner the better.

Get a Life said...

Until they die.

Post a Comment