Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What Happened To I Deep Throat.com Has Anyone Used Krazy Glue For A Deep Cut, And What Happened To Your Wound As A Result?

Has anyone used Krazy Glue for a deep cut, and what happened to your wound as a result? - what happened to i deep throat.com

I cut my thumb deeply and Krazy Glue used to stop the bleeding, then I saw online that do not use properly for deep cuts. I have a big portion of it on my thumb, and I tend to leave until they just disappear. The only alternative would be, go get a doctor for removal. Are there any bad reports on the actual nerve damage?

3 comments:

jakegyll... said...

I have only scraps of paper (I have a yesterday) than in the deed, but not for anything in depth. If this is not too bad, you can use a nail file / Emery board to process the file glob for a few Tho probably begin to bleed and have the opportunity to "dust" in his submission to the Court. It would probably be better to leave him alone, but look carefully for signs of infection.

We wish you a speedy recovery!

Crystal W said...

I agree with you. Whatever. The tail is gone. Do not mess with me more.

happygae... said...

A better idea would be to use collodion in their courts. It has a brand that they know your pharmacist. I do not know if I could post here.

Post a Comment