Friday, January 29, 2010

Patch Panda Ferret Help My Corydoras Panda Are Dying!?

Help my corydoras panda are dying!? - patch panda ferret

I had my Panda Cory about 3 / 4 years and 5 / 7 of the dead, the only signs of the disease are red (almost looks like its been like bleeding) spot on the bottom. The fish look fine and the next day and died redness will not appear until you're dead. Someone knows what it is and how to avoid it.

I checked the water quality and perfectly fine, I have a battle of the 28 fish in the tank and seems to have affected only the Corys.

No stupid comments please

I hope somebody can help

3 comments:

Sansa said...

The first thing is first - Do not worry. This problem is not a major concern for other fish quickly.

First, I recommend an immediate change of 50% water. Replace it) by 26 degrees Celsius, water (dechlorination, but add salt - Coria affected by salt as "fish scales will.

I hope your other CORI recovery, but I always recommend a treatment against parasites of fish in your store - unpleasant in their digestive system can lead Cori "cause the redness.

Drop in a piece of cucumber, some occasionally and some shrimp dumplings. Corien love and a balanced diet for good health required!

O Him said...

Hello, sorry for the losses, I (3 Albino Cory), newly on the same day, but survived all the other fish in my tank. They used a spray foam carpet cleaner last night, after a cup of tea, and that all I can think of is to kill the time. If you are a kind of aerosol / trigger spray (detergents, etc) or in the air cap, air fresheners, etc. is used, this may affect some fish, including some types of ink can produce fumes are harmful to aquatic life especially if used. I hope not to lose.
Regards, R.

fishie said...

In your food is purchased from an internal parasite, but this will only happen if the food they eat Cory. Did you have bog wood, plants or stones in the external source of infection,
Have you had your diet or the introduction of a new fish so that fish can fight each other, it is not possible, try some medicated feed specifically for the domestic or internal parasite infection, regrets that this comes to mind in the hope that help

Post a Comment