Saturday, January 9, 2010

Roast Beef Nutrition Roast Beef Healthy Option?

Roast Beef Healthy Option? - roast beef nutrition

I was thinking about buying a piece of roast beef in my take on diet, which consists of lean meat (usually chicken or fish van). However, I realized that the nutritional information subway site mentions that is 6 inches on the thigh has only 5 grams of fat and 2 grams of saturated fat.

When I, I wondered if it was a roast-diet "looked healthy choices, and considering you're buying some at the store (since I am very tired, lol with chicken and fish). Is it really safe? I can not find the nutritional information for this line of beef, so I asked if someone can give me some pointers. Thank you!

4 comments:

justagra... said...

Lean beef are healthy, they need long slow cooking to be tender. My favorite is a roast round of spraying with two tablespoons of Worcestershire half the power teaspoons garlic sauce and ½ teaspoon onion powder, a teaspoon seasoned salt, wrapped, then in aluminum foil and bake for three hours fifty-three.
It is a tender low fat meat and good taste, albeit a little meat broth as a tool to be used more sauce. Great sandwiches. Or simply cut into thin slices.
Stay away from offers delicious cuts. Since the rib roasts or steaks.
Marinated London disputes also low in fat, but they need a marinade for tenderness. The bread can be toasted, but few are again cut very thin.

Food in freezer bags of appropriate size to be frozen.
Or you can have people to dinner.
Three salads are included Oz for proteins.

BlueSea said...

The trick to a healthy diet to the things with moderation. While the roast is not as lean as turkey or chicken can certainly be a good source of protein. In fact, the amount of roast beef subway, the statistical data is rather low.
3 oz? I would not give a second thought ...... eat and be happy.

Dune said...

I think if you delete all of the first fat to lose the flavor.
I think if Preheat the oven to maximum and set the roast, which sealed much better.
Reduce heat to bake 20 minutes, then at 165C for pound
Chill, then remove slices 3 ounces, you cut the fat.

linda m said...

A sandwich of roast beef is a beautiful thing ... and reasonably healthy ... but not .... a good source of protein and memory is a little fat for a healthy diet is necessary.

Post a Comment