Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Quantum Storage Systems Can You Maths Guy Help To Think? Problem With Logic Or Common Sense?

Can you maths guy help to think? Problem with logic or common sense? - quantum storage systems

Our team is based on bits 0 and 1, and store data on our hard disk as 0 and 1, but were in 8bits, 16 bits, 32 bits, 64bits grouped ... what so ever.

I did research on the nature of quantum physics, the type of data storage, and I think it is possible to duplicate something that my Quaternary way?

Let me explain how, without stating that if we change a polarity bit drive (HDD read / write 0 and 1), and on my system, each HDD 0 or 1, I 00, 01, 10, 11 opportunities.

In other words, I already have a copy, but the mirror image ...
an exact opposite, but a copy:
0001 is so 1000
Reading the 0010 = 0100
0011 and 1100 was
and so on ...

Unix as starting with 01, but Microsoft with 10, for example.

I do not want to reinvent the wheel, and you just simply want to consolidate the existing groups of bits in my size.

Should I translate my four-digit binary or quaternary am not at all. Best way to get both for Unix / Apple / Linus / Wedcrosoft!

Everyone thinks that the best thing to do to be useful now, thank you.

I do not know, you might think for me, the best way I go ...

No comments:

Post a Comment