Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Home Made Water Wagon I Need Help With Price Of A Print?

I need help with price of a print? - home made water wagon

B. I need to think art collectors Mitchell?
I would describe it as best we can. Can someone help me where I can find out who can do it, whether at home, or whether it is value, or nothing. Here stands. approx 2x2 wood frame with no glass. four images printed images are printed on 3 down. 4, in the order ...
a red barn on a bridge over the water and then a room with a window after a mailbox with b. Mitchell is painted, then a tree in a country, RD.
The following 3 pots are a barn, then a 1 / 2 in the water down in the vicinity of a Pumpkin Patch after putside gray barn. next line defines a veranda with a Pumpkin Patch in the distance near a cartwheel into the bed of river rock for an ax on the side of a wooden trunk of the car and the old
I will hang it on eBay is so beautiful, but I am now in a difficult financial situation. I hate to be separated from him, but heard someone here can help me where to start

No comments:

Post a Comment